Saturday, August 11, 2012

It's almost time to go for trial surgery!

My surgery is getting so close and I am SO excited!!  They will not turn the stimulator on until the day after it is implanted because they said they will numb my head up so much that I will not be able to tell if it is working or not the first day.  Now I am excited about my head being numbed up, yay!  I will try to keep the blog updated but my laptop bit the dust so I will have to try to use the computer in the lobby where we are staying.  If that doesn't work, I will update it after we get home.  We are coming home on day two if I am doing ok so that the hubby can go back to work for a few days.  He is trying to save his days off to help out when I have the permanent surgery if the trial is successful, as I will be needing more help with that surgery since it is a more difficult surgery while the trial is just a simple outpatient procedure.  Wish me luck!

No comments: