Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

My husband is so sweet to me!  He surprised me by bringing me my Valentine's Day gifts while I was in bed with my ice pack this morning before he went to work.  I love Valentine's Day!  It is a great reminder to appreciate the people you love and show them how much they mean to you.  You don't have to spend a ton of money to do that.  I do hate how the holiday has become so commercialized now with everything advertised as a great Valentine's Day gift.  As for me, being pampered is a great distraction from the constant pain and frequent ice pick jabs of hemicrania continua.  It sure would be wonderful if next Valentine's Day I could wake up without a headache at all and maybe pamper my husband a little for a change.  I can always hope.  For now I am going to go smell my beautiful yellow roses again! (Yellow is my favorite color)

No comments: