Friday, September 9, 2011

My baby is 7 today

My little girl turns 7 years old today!  We are having her party tomorrow.  Normally this is such a wonderful happy time for me.  I love making my kids special character cakes and decorating for their party.  Unfortunately I am kind of dreading it because the thought of being around people talking and expecting me to talk, and kids being noisy has me wondering if I can make it through without going insane from pain.  On top of that last night I had terrible abdominal pain after taking my pain medication.  This is not the first time it has happened.  I have done research on this and I feel like it is a sphincter of Oddi spasm but of course I am not a doctor so cannot diagnose myself.  I am just afraid this chronic pain medication use might be doing something to my liver and pancreas.  Ugh, it has definitely turned into a love/hate relationship between me and the pain medication.  I just want to be off medication period.

No comments: