Saturday, June 4, 2016

Wrong diagnoses

Well it has been a little over a year since my last post.  It turns out I have a lot more going on than what was thought at first.  Apparently I have lupus which has been the cause of all my problems like the unexplained joint pain and fever and overall feeling as if I have the flu every couple of months or so.  Apparently the lupus has affected the peripheral nerves in my head and face.  I fear that it has been so many years before a proper diagnosis that it is too late and irreparable damage is done.  I experimented more with the kratom and found the right dose.  It was a huge help.  Unfortunately it has now been banned in Alabama so that option is taken away.  I hate taking pain medications.  I swore I would never get back on the long acting morphine again.  It made me have terrible mood swings and rages.  It was a roller coaster of lows and highs with the medicine kicking in and wearing off.  I have no idea what I will do next.

No comments: